The Mashed Potato

The Mashed Potato

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Me as a blogger?

OK OK OK Nick and Kristin. This is for you. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing, so this will be a learn as I go experience for everyone. You are sure to encounter many typo's, grammatical errors, cliche's, MLA format, and an occasional offensive joke. WAIT - this is suppost to be about the kids so let me rephrase that. You are sure to encounter uncontrollable cuteness, many references to The Disney Channel and The Wonder Pets, some tearful encounters at the grocery store and bedtime woes. But enough about me, I will also include the tall tales of Gracee and Brooklyn Gardner.

2 comments:

The Perrones said...

There better be more than just the occasional offensive joke.

KrisD Mauga said...

I had no idea you were doing this- luv it!!!